prblem with mr ner 1.10 and conax

milkey

Reaction score
just update my mr cam with mr 110 +update seca keys file now have no seca idents but conax indents there
problem with conax there codes are all 00 00s try to enter new codes cam resets back to oos again file was fron pay tv site
used the fun 5 files to udate .Tryed the fun 6 files first but kept gettinng invalid card with them

gauros

Reaction score
milkey said:
just update my mr cam with mr 110 +update S*ca keys file now have no S*ca idents but conax indents there
problem with conax there codes are all 00 00s try to enter new codes cam resets back to oos again file was fron pay tv site
used the fun 5 files to udate .Tryed the fun 6 files first but kept gettinng invalid card with them
mate i warned you about that. i told you that the file works fine and the conax keys do not work on MR110.if you read some other threads, i have said that they wont work and that the cam will have to be updated again by cass2.

gauros

war head

Reaction score
milkey said:
just update my mr cam with mr 110 +update S*ca keys file now have no S*ca idents but conax indents there

yes i also kept getting invalid card with the fun6 files. havent tryed fun5, just as well by the sounds of it. have you tryed starting again, ie. reloading the cam with mr 1.10 from scratch. Also do you know where i can find new keys to input for multivision etc