Predator 2.31 help!!!

Messages
8
Likes
0
#1
Predator 2.31 is this a fake as all the channels or still off I'd just like to know if it is me or the software since satdudez went off . None of the predator has been any good for me. The last one that work was 2.29:confused
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
#2
sdjmdnfl said:
Predator 2.31 is this a fake as all the channels or still off I'd just like to know if it is me or the software since satdudez went off . None of the predator has been any good for me. The last one that work was 2.29:confused
2.31 works for me, why do you not get anything? (in what way) does the card not load fully or what?
 

ianl

Regular Member
Messages
20
Likes
0
#3
Same here 2.29 went off for me this morning so
tried 2.31 but with the same result!Hopefully not
for long m8
 
Messages
8
Likes
0
#4
pacman42 said:
2.31 works for me, why do you not get anything? (in what way) does the card not load fully or what?
it is not that I do not get anything . When I watch h*tbird or th*r . The al channels , I would watch are all scrambled kiosk or multivison i am using Dragon fun7 . As I get confused to what I should be getting . But normally these channels are okay currently does not work for me
 

McDude

Regular Member
Messages
76
Likes
0
#5
sdjmdnfl said:
it is not that I do not get anything . When I watch h*tbird or th*r . The al channels , I would watch are all scrambled kiosk or multivison i am using Dragon fun7 . As I get confused to what I should be getting . But normally these channels are okay currently does not work for me
Use the latest 2.31 file mate which has updated conax keys (dated 15th or 16th december) to watch thor. As for hotbird we have all lost TPS channels since yesterday. You'll have to wait for new fix for that
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
#9
I've just looked a laurels.com and the latest there is still 231.

Have you got any further help for me please?
 

rob43

Regular Member
Messages
291
Likes
0
My Location
canaries
#10
jgxhs said:
I've just looked a laurels.com and the latest there is still 231.

Have you got any further help for me please?
its still on laurels, menu 4. but pred 233 is out at sat-key and working fine
 
Top