Predator 2.31 help!!!

sdjmdnfl

Reaction score
Predator 2.31 is this a fake as all the channels or still off I'd just like to know if it is me or the software since satdudez went off . None of the predator has been any good for me. The last one that work was 2.29:confused

pacman42

Reaction score
sdjmdnfl said:
Predator 2.31 is this a fake as all the channels or still off I'd just like to know if it is me or the software since satdudez went off . None of the predator has been any good for me. The last one that work was 2.29:confused

2.31 works for me, why do you not get anything? (in what way) does the card not load fully or what?

ianl

Reaction score
Same here 2.29 went off for me this morning so
tried 2.31 but with the same result!Hopefully not
for long m8

sdjmdnfl

Reaction score
pacman42 said:
2.31 works for me, why do you not get anything? (in what way) does the card not load fully or what?
it is not that I do not get anything . When I watch h*tbird or th*r . The al channels , I would watch are all scrambled kiosk or multivison i am using Dragon fun7 . As I get confused to what I should be getting . But normally these channels are okay currently does not work for me

McDude

Reaction score
sdjmdnfl said:
it is not that I do not get anything . When I watch h*tbird or th*r . The al channels , I would watch are all scrambled kiosk or multivison i am using Dragon fun7 . As I get confused to what I should be getting . But normally these channels are okay currently does not work for me
Use the latest 2.31 file mate which has updated conax keys (dated 15th or 16th december) to watch thor. As for hotbird we have all lost TPS channels since yesterday. You'll have to wait for new fix for that

jgxhs

Reaction score
I've just looked a laurels.com and the latest there is still 231.

Have you got any further help for me please?

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
jgxhs said:
I've just looked a laurels.com and the latest there is still 231.

Have you got any further help for me please?

its still on laurels, menu 4. but pred 233 is out at sat-key and working fine