Predator 3.22 released

Dogmatix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5500
My Location
Germany
Now that several versions of Predator have since been released, is there really any need to keep this thread at the top of the list?

bazzar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
great
My Location
engerland
since upgrading to 3.32 i have lost nearly all channels from hotbird 13deg is there any fix for this?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
TPS are now updating their keys every day, except Sunday, so you need to manually input the new AES key, using Debug option, Viyucces 1.

dinojoice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
software.tv
My Location
manchester
hi everyone. I would like to know what do I need to get the sky for free.what the name the cams and cards that I should get. also for the horbit and astra 19 este. thank you
dino

Dogmatix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Topfield 5500
My Location
Germany
dinojoice said:
hi everyone. I would like to know what do I need to get the sky for free.what the name the cams and cards that I should get. also for the horbit and astra 19 este. thank you
dino

Hi Dinojoice.

You can't get Sky subscription channels for free.

Because:

1. It is illegal.

2. To stop people doing it in spite of it being illegal, they have made it impossible.

3. To stop people doing it in spite of it being impossible, they have done their job well, and it really is impossible.

4. Even if it were technically possible, you would still have to buy a load of kit, which would make it an expensive way of getting summat for nowt.

5. Except, of course, if someone buys all the kit and pays for your subscription. Then you get it for free.

There are a lot of channels on Hotbird and on Astra 1 and on Astra 2 which are already free.

dinojoice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
software.tv
My Location
manchester
thank you for you help

Brenussat

Reaction score
Cant see the big fuss about sky, i got rid of mine because its all shite american trash dowdy censored music and bloody hours of adverts sky sucks. Much happier with hotbird and 30 deg west.
Oh yeah and sky charges way to much i know loads of people leaving.:D

caretaker

Reaction score
dinojoice said:
dino
whisper you can get a ntl box with a patch,ask at any pub someone will know how and where to get one

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
caretaker said:
whisper you can get a ntl box with a patch,ask at any pub someone will know how and where to get one

Please do not discuss cable stuff on this forum. Go and read our rules.O-st

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dogmatix said:
Now that several versions of Predator have since been released, is there really any need to keep this thread at the top of the list?

:-doh! :-doh2

Good point - I'll unstick this one and stick the latest one