prem sport portal

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
hi all need some help with premiere sport portal.I scanned the freq listed on liveonsat but all it seems to be is an info channel thats tells you what is on each of the four sports channels.I searched through all the transponders and eventually found three of the four sports channels but they are not named and have no listings.tv 1-4 astra19e is how they are named. I am using a patched technomate 1600 and a diablo cam.
anyone shed some light please:confused:confused

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
That is how premiere portals work, you have portals for films, sport and erotic.
Depending upon your receiver they either scan in as unnamed or you access them using a button, on your receivers remote, and choose what you want to view.
Currently I am watching the live coverage, of the USA golf, on one of the channels, earlier I was watching live premiership football.
The one advantage of Premiere is the english commentary, German 2.

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
Mickha said:
That is how premiere portals work, you have portals for films, sport and erotic.
Depending upon your receiver they either scan in as unnamed or you access them using a button, on your receivers remote, and choose what you want to view.
Currently I am watching the live coverage, of the USA golf, on one of the channels, earlier I was watching live premiership football.
The one advantage of Premiere is the english commentary, German 2.
thats what I thought,do you have the exact freq for the individual channels as I can only locate 1,2+3
thanks for clearing that up

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Lyngsat will give you a full listing of the channels, frequencies and PID information:
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/premiere.html
The channels seem to change, depending on what sport is on, just check how many sport channels there are when a grand prix race is on, at the same time as football.

Blatherskite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
I watched the Bolton Newcastle game on Premiere but the commentary was in German, how do you get English?

Malcolm

bigtee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky; Raven 90 multi-LNB 1W,5E, 7E, 9E, 13E 16E, 19E, 28E; 60cm Triax dish on Moteck SG2100 motor; Various Receivers
My Location
Kent, UK
For English, use language button on remote control.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just press the audio button, should be selection 2.