Premiere channels???????????

guinness

Reaction score
hi to all!anyone able to watch the Premiere channels on Astra1 or Sirius???if yes tell me how becouse i cannot!!!!what up with the Viasat ch like TV1000 and cine1 or the Disney Channel????THEY JUST DISAPPEAR!
Is there a way to update the key on the MR without the remote?using a FUN card maybe!HOW?THANX
1m dish,samsung dsr9500,MR BERCKS area!!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You won't get Premier Guinness, they are in Nagravision.A, but TV1000 should be OK, probably just need to change the keys.

You can use the MR editor to change the keys in the CAM file and then load it in the normal way.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
If the Sirius channels disappear sometime in the day, then your dish is too small (or offcentre)

guinness

Reaction score
cant find a MR editor for MR1.80!I FIND ONE BUT IS IN FRENCH!!!any link and some info how to use it?thanx for the patience that u got m8s in answering all this questions over and over again!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

guinness

Reaction score
thanx m8!!!regarding the Viasat channels i manage to find them!the problem is that the signal il low so the pic is continusly freezing!untill last week the sign was ok!been trying moving the dish to get a better sign but not luck!the rest of the chan on Sirius are ok!could be A MR problem?
ps:the http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin...read.php?t=6725 is not working!!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The link works fine on my PC Guinness, if you can't follow it, got to the second page of the utilities downloads, it is on there.