Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD-3000IP
Infinity USB Phoenix
T-Rex Supermodule 4.6
50" Pioneer Plasma HD
My Location
West Midlands
Premiere is ok with the T-Rex Super 4.6 Cam Only.

You need to put the new file on and every channel works

:)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
That's good news should be back on patches soon, I hope. :)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Premiere never stopped working on the T-Rex 4.6 cam, it was just a case of removing the 0501 Premiere ident from Nagra 2, OhlAladin, and doing the security update.
There have been no new files for this Cam, just older files, prior to adding the 0501 ident, and modified newer files, which have removed this ident.
The big test will be when Premiere, D+ and other providers change their encryption, as support for the T-Rex 4.6 seems to be very poor.
There is information that Cabo are changing their subscription cards so this will be the first test of the new super cams.

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
Mickha said:
Premiere never stopped working on the T-Rex 4.6 cam, it was just a case of removing the 0501 Premiere ident from Nagra 2, OhlAladin, and doing the security update.
There have been no new files for this Cam, just older files, prior to adding the 0501 ident, and modified newer files, which have removed this ident.
The big test will be when Premiere, D+ and other providers change their encryption, as support for the T-Rex 4.6 seems to be very poor.
There is information that Cabo are changing their subscription cards so this will be the first test of the new super cams.

Hi Mickha!:)

I can confirm that Cabo is changing their subscription cards. They are white cards now(old ones black). They include a PIN number that you must insert when you put the card into the CI slot of the STB.:mad:

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Mickha said:

Hi mickha,Very interesting, if there is no ident, how can we update the keys if they change? I initially thought there was something wrong with the file I uploaded but it all worked so I couldnt complain! I am no expert on this subject and just follow the helpful instructions posted by experts!Thanks.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
On the T-Rex supercam, the 4.5 and the updated 4.6, there is a secure chip built in, which is where the non public hacks are kept.
When Premiere stopped using their MECM encryption it was open on emulations so the 0501 ident worked, once Premiere went back to using MECM it only opened on only the Diablo, the T-Rex super cam, and the Anaconda card, since then I believe some receivers have it open, but it still isn't public.
When Premiere added the MECM encryption it wouldn't open on the T-Rex 4.6, I believe due to a conflict with the 0501 ident, once this was removed and the security update carried out Premiere opened again.
Since then Premiere changed their key, so a new Predasaur file was required, with the updated key in the secure update, since this is a secure area we can't carry this key upgrade out ourselves, but have to wait for a new file, which Kink provided a couple of days later.
There has now been another change in encryption, this time for D+, which has resulted in only the Dragon and T-Rex cams being unable to open D+, and so we need another new file with the fix.
I seem to remember this happening before, to the older Dragon Cams, but can't recall the exact details, I just remember having to program my old Titanium card, and D+ opened using that and the Dragon.
Hopefully a new working file will be produced soon.

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
This T-Rex device is rather a clever device then! I had to install a new file last night as Premier was off -As you say the 2.14 file available works :-) but does have an ID for premiere.
Thanks for explaining it!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Unfortunately we need a new file, to get D+ and Cabo working, although if you need a file for D+ there is a modified Predator 3.25 that works.
This wont affect Premiere as this is stored in a secure area, but would mean you would lose out on biss, and other channels added after 3.25.