Premiere on 19e not working anymore?

ALIEN1X

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NONE YET
My Location
UK
Hi,

Premiere is not working on 19e anymore- show scrambled even with patch.
I cant get the sports or movie channels now, has something changed?

Regards
Alien1x

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It might be a good idea to update your profile, so that we know which receiver you have.
As you satate that your receiver is patched I assume the patch is not auto updating Premiere keys.
Premiere have changed their keys twice recently so you will have to manually update your receiver with the latest keys.
If you are unsure how to do this please post back with information on your receiver and I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
i have a DB 500 DM-s and ive noticed that sometimes even when i don't update the keys i just stay on the sport portal for about 2minutes and the screen becomes clear, im not sure if a previous key is triggering this to happen but thats what i got working.

If a latest satan isn't available i seem to get the channel anyways. Not sure if anyobdy else has experianced this.

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
Premiere is changing it's encryption to Nagra3. But as they don't seem to have distributed new smartcards, there's a big chance that the emu's will be adapted shortly and that the channels will be open again soon.

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
yeah i heard that too but i think i should still be able to get the channels, i'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Some systems, like the Diablo Cam, are still AU on Premiere, other patches, and cams, require manual updating of the keys.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Prem clearing here.. with DM500.. as said above. i go to sport portal to let it clear and then its fine..