Premiere World and new cards

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
PW is announcing new cars. Any ideas what system they will be using in the future. In case they switch to Irdeto II, they would need to change the CI and not just the cards. Any ideas?
Baka

s1mply

Reaction score
baka said:
PW is announcing new cars. Any ideas what system they will be using in the future. In case they switch to Irdeto II, they would need to change the CI and not just the cards. Any ideas?
Baka
I have lost ALL my Premier World channels, I use a Fun 6 in 1 and Technomate 500 with Irdeto2 cam, any ideas on this one????

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Why would have the planned change of cards by PW already now influenced PW on your system?

Baka

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Kenny,

What does it mean? I guess Fun 6 in 1 will not work! But, in order to change to the new nagravision "Aladin", is it going to be necessary to change the CI Modull or the old Irdeto will work?

Baka

Pligs76

Reaction score
My Location
uh::no
The Nagarvision PW is using has not yet been 'compromised'.

Pligs

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The old Irdeto CAM would have required upgrading by flashing to get the original Nagravision, without knowing anyone with an official Aladin card, I would have to suggest another flash will be required to allow official cards for the new encryption to work in an old Irdeto CAM

Maybe it will be called 7 in one if and when its brought out