Premiership games (which channels?)

deano6410

Reaction score
I have got Digital Plus formerly known as via digital.

I am in Madrid and am looking to watch the Man united vs Arsenal game on Sunday. Anyone know which channel I may be able to watch it on?

Cheers.

deano6410

Reaction score
I have 1000 channels, but the only channel that seems to show any footy is DFS and it doesnt show the Man U game. :(

Any way I can tune new channels such as viassat sports etc....

deano6410

Reaction score
I cant get sky tv over here, cos i need a huge dish etc...

SO i spend 50 euros a month on digital plus, and still cant see many games. It appears that I have none of the channels required. Any more advice?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Nobody here is going to give you chapter and verse as to how to watch all the Premiership football. You need to do some homework. Check the link posted above by MacAddict, and see which channels show the football. Check out which encryption systems they use, and then do some searching on this forum for which of those can be 'opened'.

Then it's a case of doing some background reading on how that can be done.
If you then get stuck, or can't make a decision on which way to go, then come back and ask.

This is a hobby for folks who are prepared to read a lot and put in plenty of effort to get what they want. Many of us just do it for fun, and are not overly worried about actually watching everything that's available.

Viasat is one place to start. Seach this forum for the latest on how you can get some or all of it. Plenty of people have been in your situation, so check the advice given to them.

Hope this helps.

STICK

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Can anyone help ?

I done a search on Hotbird 13E and the 'English Premiership Channel' came out. I cannot open the channel. Nor can I find details of the channel on the internet (including Lyngesat & LJ's )

Does anyone have any information about the channel ?

What package is it part of ? what games does it show? what encryption system does it use ?

Stuart

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Assuming you want to watch English premiership games then just go to LJs as you have and the games being televised and on which channel and in which encryption are clearly shown. Then go to 'frequencies' to find where the channels are. We cannot decrypt all the channels so you will need to do some looking around for info on the encryptions. Also try the 'feeds' and/or 'forum' sections on LJs as there maybe some feeds shown but these come up quite late. Stanley Cassidy is a name to follow as he is renowned 'feed hunter'.