premiershiplive.net?

A

Alan Waddle

hi,

has anyone used this website to view premireship matches thru the internet - i am looking to see the portsmouth v liverpool game tonight and wondering if there's anywhere on the net i could watch it?

thanks!

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Personally I've never tried it mate. The match is on satellite as follows
tps star 13e hotbird
sport tv 30w Hispasat

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Don't know about this site, but there are one or two other very good sites that only charge a quid membership.

You might also want to check out _http://liverpool.senet.com.au/season/match_broadcast.php which has a link to free LFC streams.

My advice? Log onto the stream VERY EARLY as they get really bogged down just before kickoff.

Better still, as Jimbo says get a cheap satellite setup and watch it in top quality video for nout.

A

Alan Waddle

[
Better still, as Jimbo says get a cheap satellite setup and watch it in top quality video for nout.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the advice.

embarrased to say, i do have a satellite setup, i have dreambox running poseidon, but at the moment, being a newbie with that, have a prob knowing exactly how to get tps star on that... ;-)

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
thanks for the advice.

embarrased to say, i do have a satellite setup, i have dreambox running poseidon, but at the moment, being a newbie with that, have a prob knowing exactly how to get tps star on that

We all have to start somewhere mate and I'm pleased to see you took the plunge. Unfortunately i don't know enough about the DB stuff to advise you but I'm sure one of the others will point you in the right direction.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Alan Waddle said:
[
Better still, as Jimbo says get a cheap satellite setup and watch it in top quality video for nout.
thanks for the advice.

embarrased to say, i do have a satellite setup, i have dreambox running poseidon, but at the moment, being a newbie with that, have a prob knowing exactly how to get tps star on that... ;-)[/QUOTE]

Hey, no embarrassment required here!

Check out the thread in the DB section entitled 'TPS cure' and you'll have your answers.

If you can't sort it, post a help message in the relevant DB section and we'll fix you up.

We Dreamers like to look after our own... ;)

STICK