Premy on a Saturday!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
God what a great afternoon......just watched Norwich v Everton.......Chelsea v Blackburn......and now I am into the 82nd minute of the Liverpool v Charlton!

Do I miss $ky?........I think not :D

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
  • The Norwich game was superb entertainment wasn't it? They deserved something out of that game. I thought Huckerby was great, but then I've always been a fan of his.

• Shame Kezman didn't tuck that fantastic Robben 'cross' in though...
  • Let's see what happens at 16:05 tommorow!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yep your right there m8....to think that Leeds gave Huckerby a bad time!....I must say like you I have always liked the lad, one of the few British players today that give everything they have when they play the game

bobnuts1

Reaction score
waverider said:
Do I miss $ky?........I think not :D
I agree, I looked at the TV mag and even with a full Sly subscription you could only see one game this afternoon and you would also need to pay extra to watch the Norwich game as it was only on PPV.

I am not a footie fan (my wife is though) but I worked out that we could watch 3 live games and a delayed showing of a game on M*VIS 8.

Rip off Britain indeed.

Richard

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
bobnuts1 said:
I agree, I looked at the TV mag and even with a full Sly subscription you could only see one game this afternoon and you would also need to pay extra to watch the Norwich game as it was only on PPV.

I am not a footie fan (my wife is though) but I worked out that we could watch 3 live games and a delayed showing of a game on M*VIS 8.

Rip off Britain indeed.

Richard

Agree with you there....and now all the FTA broadcasters are popping back up showing the footy! How much is $ky now.....is it 40 quid?

smc999

Reaction score
How do you find these channels and are they available with a bog standard $ky digital setup? I have already paid for $ky $ports and Prem Plus.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
wilf said:
@Waverider: did u watch all of the games on TPS?

W

TPS and MV8.......Good to see that TVSport RO and Al Jazere are back in the spotlight showing footy too :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
smc999 said:
How do you find these channels and are they available with a bog standard $ky digital setup? I have already paid for $ky $ports and Prem Plus.

You need a 90cm dish pointing 13'E for the channels I mentioned.....but really to get all the channels that broadcast the footy you need a motorised system, which would cost about a years subscription that you would pay to $ky!

Gladiator8387

Reaction score
My Location
CypRuS
Al Jazeera sports shows premier league as well?... i didnt know that..

I only knew that it showed Spanish liga

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Gladiator8387 said:
Al Jazeera sports shows premier league as well?... i didnt know that..

I only knew that it showed Spanish liga

Just make regular visits to the knoplogic site.....its all there!

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
It's getting better all the time. Great!!

Robpyatt

Reaction score
I already ahve a dish I can adjust and an invacom 0.3 LNB. What sort of reciever should I consider getting to get football. I currently have a no name FTA thing that can't take a cam or anything.

Please help, this satellite stuff is a lot more complicated than I thought!

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
i pick 13'e up with a 60cm dish in ne england

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
dasteelman said:
i pick 13'e up with a 60cm dish in ne england

60cm is a result...where I am in the SE a 90 is the norm!