The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is i should be paying for a 1.2 in spain? All the companys seem to want to rip you off for a cheap buck because im 15 and ´dont know a think about satellites´ (quote europa digital) I belive i should be paying around €130 for one. Anyone agree?

J

Jeff_19341

Hi Alex
I do not know about prices in Spain but the 1.25m Gibertini over here costs 120euros + shipping +vat on dish and shipping.
I paid over £150 earlier this year (over 200euros) for one to be delivered.
JuMbuCk
PS glad the you finally got the parcel that I sent to you, thanks for the PM.
JMC
:-hny

L

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Yep, the Gibertini OP120 are around 100-130 euros around Europe if you look around.

Why don't you order the dish from Germany online? most dealers ship to EU and i never had any problems from Germany, however i would stay away from the Netherlands as they tend to rip people off one way or another..

T_G

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
All I can say that I managed to buy a brand new 1.2 m dish from E bay for 50 Euros last year. After it arrived I found a penny size dent because of bad packing, so I even got 10 Euros refunded = 40 euros. All I did is enter some daily searches for 1.2 m dishes and waited for the e mail notification. So if you got a bit of patience you will might find something cheaper than 130 pounds, even though I must say I was probably very lucky with mine.

Lancelot

Lancelot

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
It does happen.
I paid £60 for a 3month old 1.25 Gibertini, and the guy threw in an MTI LNB a pole and a pair of T&K's. So keep your eyes open. Go into the consumer electronics section an put in dish -sky, you should get 3 or 4 pages of stuff.

Rgds

L.

BadWithComputer

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain