My Satellite Setup
Very Basic!!!!
Hi all,

Keep it free!

Prima Fila 7-17
Hotbird 13e 11996 V 27500 3/4, 12073 V 27500 3/4 - S2

Prima Fila 7
TRANSFORMED 1 - F.TRANS - 86min
Hot Bizarre - The Transessuali of the world are opened to all the types of experience transex. A particular world perverso and, for the lovers of the Bizarre.

Prima Fila 8
X PRIVAT N.7 - 90min
Hot Amateur - Italian and European women whom they have chosen to exhibit itself in a film hard. Normal people, those of the door next that they open to the cinema camera their bedroom. One succeeding series of large.

Prima Fila 9
STORIE DI CASERMA - 91min
Hot Stars - Lisa Crawford, Paru' Silios, Oceane. Alcune storie sexy con i soldati come protagonisti. E' noto che le truppe siano sempre affamate di sesso, e in questo film diretto da una donna le situazioni sono proprio 'calde'.

Prima Fila 10
s_x SECRETS OF PAPARAZZI
Sandra Iron, Nicky, Mayan the famous ones paparazzi in action to hunting of star. It interlaces sexual that will come outside is indeed interesting. Sure that with those bodyguard the temptations are strong.

Prima Fila 11
SUPER ***** 1 - F.LESBO - 85min
Hot Girls - Nuova serie dedicata a Saffo e alle sue seguaci. Donne che tirano davvero fuori i sogni e desideri piu' remoti. Dolci, sensuali, delicate e sfrontate proprio come le donne sanno essere.

Prima Fila 12
ROOKIES - F.mature content - 88min
Hot Club Film X - USA. Film mature content prodotto specificamente per Hot boys. I piu' bravi registi hanno selezionato le piu' grandi star del settore e nuovi bellissimi modelli che aspirano a diventarlo.

Prima Fila 13-17 - Hot Zapping 11
Every night from 23,30 [CET] you can at the same time follow 4 films one after the other and on the channel Mosaic
Perfect
Femme fatal
British are blowing 1
F*cking at 50 n.4

[with thanx to g]

Enjoy....

Dean131 :D