Prob with gold card?

moordown66

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes...

I've got a gold card which I'm using with a red viaccess CAM. Trying to get stuff off the TPS bouquets using a Manhattan DSR 2500 APCI but not getting a sausage - everything stays encrypted, except a few minutes ago I got sound off M6, and earlier got Tele Melody which I've subsequently lost again.

Haven't got the knowledge or equipment to programme, but I know yesterday this card was working perfectly well on a different receiver.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong/any pointers/anything at all anyone can offer me? I'm totally baffled.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Most of the the channels that the gold card can open have changed keys in the last day or so. You will need to update the file on your card.

moordown66

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's got even more confusing now!!! This is an odd one which doesn't seem to correlate with what I've been reading and the help I've been offered so far.

There was my Manhattan, gold card inserted into red viaccess cam, unlocking MCM Top, MTV France & VH1 France, plus sound only on TPS Star, TF1 and M6.

Next to the Manhattan was my mate's Echostar with built in viaccess. Swap the card over - it works perfectly...100% success.

Short of buying a different receiver, is there anything else anyone could suggest that I might be able to try?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Have a look at all the PIDS, and see if his are the same as yours. They look like this.

10911MHz V, SR 27500, FEC 3/4

Video PID 00DC(h) 220(d)
Audio PID 00E7(h) 231(d)
PCR PID 00DC(h) 220(d)
Teletext PID 00F0(h) 240(d)
Service ID 0642(h) 1602(d)

If you are not happy with yours, Delete all and do a rescan.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
You have me now M8.

Time to get the Big Guy in.

ROLFW....