problem of remote control with mytheatre

mc_magic

Reaction score
hello, another problem for me, it is that my remote control doesn't work with mytheatre software but it's wonder with the program provided with satellite card (hauppauge nexus).

I tried to configure it manually, but mytheatre doesn't recognize it, itsnt on list.

somebody to direct me ?

K

kalamar

hi
It dont work with the free version of MyTheatre 2.76 some say that it works with the latest commercial versions (pay) of MyTheatre,but the new versions of MyTheatre dont work for me! So if Remote is on your MUST list,then download the latest version of ProgDVB,remote works very good with it. What I do and recomend is to have both programs installed so you can choose between the two for the features and stability you need.I have MyTheatre 2.76 and ProgDVB 4.40.1 and it covers it all. I do use the Nexus-S

mc_magic

Reaction score
thank you so much ! but u know i have some problems with progDVB it doesn't scan channels , i mean no satellite signal, may be i have to try again ...

K

kalamar

mc_magic said:
thank you so much ! but u know i have some problems with progDVB it doesn't scan channels , i mean no satellite signal, may be i have to try again ...
1. In ProgDVB click on settings at top
2. click on DisEqC (submenu)
3.set up an LNB

4. After you get your LNB set click Channel list at top
5. click channel search (submenu)

This should get you scanning with ProgDVB if your dish is set up on a satellite and everything else is ok.
LEMMIEKNOW:)