• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem with Canal + spain analogue

lasharratt

quiero un whippee
Messages
33
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500CI+, 90cm motorised by an IRTE Omiview motor, freeview.
My Location
Lancashire
#1
I have a dish fixed on 30w hispasat, and i have replaced an analogue satellite receiver with a digital/analogue receiver so I can receive more spanish channels on digital sat. Alhough I have more spanish channels, I would still like the analogue Canal+ which runs clear throughout the day. I have tried tuning the frequencey in, and have had no luck. I plugged the old analogue receiver back in and I received it fine. I then moved my dish onto 19e and tuned in some of the analogue channels into the digital/analogue receiver but all the frequencies were different to what they were ment to be. The settings are very confusing on the new receiver (it has lots of LNB frequencies and non seem to receive Canal +)
The receiver seems to have no make which is strange because I cannot ring the cokmpany to ask for help.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be because I've been trying to get it for ages without any luck.

Thanks
 

Lancelot

Specialist Contributor
Messages
3,638
Likes
8
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
#2
Make sure your universal LNB settings are

LOF1 9750

LOF2 10600

SW 11700



L.:)
 
Messages
8
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
humax ci5100
#3
hi lasharratt

hope you dont mind if i ask a question.
or 2
is it worthwhile me investing in hispasat?
at present i get about 10-15 regional spanish channels FTA on hotbird and astra. I had invested in a dragoncam and had quite a few channels but quickly lost them when they changed the encoding.
How many are free to air? Do you have a card/cam
what size dish?
thanks
gazza


lasharratt said:
I have a dish fixed on 30w hispasat, and i have replaced an analogue satellite receiver with a digital/analogue receiver so I can receive more spanish channels on digital sat. Alhough I have more spanish channels, I would still like the analogue Canal+ which runs clear throughout the day. I have tried tuning the frequencey in, and have had no luck. I plugged the old analogue receiver back in and I received it fine. I then moved my dish onto 19e and tuned in some of the analogue channels into the digital/analogue receiver but all the frequencies were different to what they were ment to be. The settings are very confusing on the new receiver (it has lots of LNB frequencies and non seem to receive Canal +)
The receiver seems to have no make which is strange because I cannot ring the cokmpany to ask for help.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be because I've been trying to get it for ages without any luck.

Thanks
 

dvmedia

Regular Member
Messages
386
Likes
1
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
#4
:-hijack How many subscribers do Canal+ analogue on 5w, 7w and 30w actually have? - I wouldn't have thought many...

Is it easy to hack? Whats shown? How much is it per month? (it's just the one single channel right?)



Maybe I should shut up :D Curiosity did kill the cat.. :D
 

lasharratt

quiero un whippee
Messages
33
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500CI+, 90cm motorised by an IRTE Omiview motor, freeview.
My Location
Lancashire
#5
Lancelot said:
Make sure your universal LNB settings are

LOF1 9750

LOF2 10600

SW 11700



L.:)
thanks, I have looked in the menu and have found the LOF 9750 and 10600 but cannot find sw 11700. I have still not got the channel, do you have any more nformation on this?

Lee
 

lasharratt

quiero un whippee
Messages
33
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500CI+, 90cm motorised by an IRTE Omiview motor, freeview.
My Location
Lancashire
#6
gazza767 said:
hi lasharratt

hope you dont mind if i ask a question.
or 2
is it worthwhile me investing in hispasat?
at present i get about 10-15 regional spanish channels FTA on hotbird and astra. I had invested in a dragoncam and had quite a few channels but quickly lost them when they changed the encoding.
How many are free to air? Do you have a card/cam
what size dish?
thanks
gazza
Hi,
I'd say that hispasat is the best for spanish channels and you can get a reasonable amount of fta check on http://www.digitalsat.co.uk/frontpage.html for more details. I do not have a card or a cam and am currently using a 90cm dish (80cm is fine, 60cm is too small)

Lee