Problem with Cccam 2.3.0 on Dreambox HD7020 when changing channels!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord02

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7020HD

Nemesis Blue Panel, v2.6 SVN 107R5

Enigma2: 2012-03-27-3.2
Image: Release SVN (107r5), 29-03-2012
My Location
Iceland
Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody has experienced the same stuff I'm going through with Cccam when watching Locked channels ?!

I'm using Enigma2, Nemesis Blue Panel, v2.6 SVN 107R5 ... and Cccam 2.3.0 ( have also tried Cccam 2.2.1 ) and this is the problem:

I *am* able to unlock the channels, BUT if I'm switching between channels ( not fast, and not that often ) all the channels become LOCKED again ( i.e. just black ),
and the only way for me to get them unlocked again is to RESTART the Dreambox itself ( it's not enough to restart Cccam or Enigma2 ) !

Has anybody experienced this weird behaviour ??? I'm only subscribiting to a single sharer(trial for 24 hours), which is supposed to be one of the best on the market
(only one C-line) and everything works just fine if I don't flip the channels !!!?

I've also tried changing to the Free-Over-The-Air channels when the payed channels get locked, and those channels(the free ones) are still OK !

Please help me out here guys, thanx in advance

Setup:
DreamBox HD7020
Enigma2,
Nemesis Blue Panel, v2.6 SVN 107R5

Cccam 2.3.0 ( with only one C-line in the config )

A nonymous

Reaction score
I suggest you refrain from asking any further questions. Since you are making references to payservers its obvious that you are trying to defraud the TV providers. Because of this and the fact you have achieved the point of your first question i am no closing this thread.

if you continue asking questions on how to defraud pay providers your membership on this forum will be suspended.

No further questions regarding this will be answered.

Thread Closed

Nano

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
lord02 said:
Please help me out here guys, thanx in advance
The fix is easy - buy a proper subscription to your desired pay tv service.

Pay servers often dont work right after they have your money as they dont care one you have been suckered in.

Status
Not open for further replies.