Problem with Conax 3.03

chuckles

Reaction score
After using TC in my 3.03 cam I can no longer use LCE. The cam still works with TC but as soon as I insert my season the LED on it goes mad and blinks fast and furious continuously, even when not connected to my seriel port.
Clearly something has changed inside the cam either physically or with the software.
Anyone got any ideas? There does not seem any way to access the internal menu.

The cam can't be wrecked as it still works with card, but it definately did not behave like this b4 with emu. The season used to flash intermittantly but now its as I described above??

Not the end of the world but can I access any menus?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmm, haven't heard anyone experiencing that problem before Chuckles, have you tried getting inot the CAM menu when on an unencrypted channels?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
No way to access the internal menu (display usually in Scandinavian - Abonnement etc) , try putting the dish on a channel not transmitting from 1W and attempt the menu

chuckles

Reaction score
Does not seem any way into it. Used to be able to access it through the emu proggy, but of course that wont work now.

Neve mind I don't suppose Conax will last much longer anyhow.