Problem With Dish TV

My Satellite Setup
dish TV
My Location
india ,ue
hi,
plz help me..
iam not bale to get any channels in the tv.. is it bcos tht DD direct have chnaged the position.. free channels also iam not getting.. only 66 channles iam getting.. how much ever i tuned..
wht to do? i even paid the payment ,now it is 2 days since ,nothing coming in the tv.
plz help..

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Join Insat 4b .

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Tune you dish towrds insat 4b. You will get.

My Satellite Setup
60cm Dish Tv NSS6, Zenega STB-Cd1004s, Conax
My Location
Uttar Pradesh
hi friends? last 2-3 days i'm not getting all the channels through my STB, while scanning transport i.m getting only 131 channels whereas 3 days back it was 161 channels. Also i'm getting a msg " some transport were missing, continue or rescan?" why this msg is comming? also while checking the details of services i found some transport showing zero channels. so, plese provide any help.

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Uttar Pradesh
contd to earlier msg.....

my i-guide version is 93.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
are u missing pay channels too...! what is your signal strenth.

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
Same message was displayed when I did search. I think dishtv must have removed some TPs as now few DD channels are available on NSS6

My Satellite Setup
dish TV
My Location
india ,ue
my signal strength is
12688 MHZ 27500 V is 38%
12595 MHZ 40700 V is 8%
12534 MHZ 40700 V is 2%
11172 MHZ 25700 H is 69%
11038 MHZ 40700 H is 70%
12595 MHZ 40700 H is 3%
12647 MHZ 27500 H is 3%

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Signal Qulity...! Seems you signal strength is strange. submit your signal qulity.

My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD100i4S DishtvMaxi
My Location
Sharjah
hi,

i am having a Dist tv maxi package & i am using Zenega CD-1004is,all of a sudden the stb has switched off and displaying a yellow light instead of a red or green.this happened while i was watching a movie.
kindly help me to rectify it.i have checked all the wires etc.

rinu said:
hi,

i am having a Dist tv maxi package & i am using Zenega CD-1004is,all of a sudden the stb has switched off and displaying a yellow light instead of a red or green.this happened while i was watching a movie.
kindly help me to rectify it.i have checked all the wires etc.

dear rinu,
U please go to setting,then stb info then click the small red button on the remote and u will see the signal strength and the quality level of home transponder i.e 12688 then u will also hear the sound if u have kept the volume high .keep this in this mode ..go to the antenna and try to shift slightly towards your right standing behind the antenna.then once you reach above 50% ten loosen the elevation bolts and slight tilt up.doing this exercise u will definitely reach 70%..after this u scan the transponders.u will get 161 channels.

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sharjah
Mr pasha,

thanks for the response,my problem is slightly differenrt.the stb as well as the remote has stopped working or responding...can i get to work again or i should say tata to Dish tv...kindly help

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Uttar Pradesh
dr friend? can u tell me what is verification key? how does it work?whether verification key is for the "VC" or for the particular "STB"???

if possible please expain about verifyerkey...
thanks.

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
Total number of Chs coming on 93.5 and 95E are 162.

Attachments

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
85% Signal Quality From which Bird.

thuvarakan

i'm lovin' it
My Satellite Setup
*90cm Dish/Twin output LNB/NSS 6/INSAT4B
*Eurostar 8110 AD+CI FTA STB
My Location
Colombo
Hi, I also join the Dish TV problem facers group now :-doh!

Can any one clarify that, whether Dish TV STBs are accepting signals from both birds, NSS6 & INSAT4B. I had originally my dish pointed to NSS6 and didnt changed its focus satellite yet. But I am able to receive few FTA channels (like SUN TV & SUN NEWS). Unfortunately it is also vanishing and poping up time to time. I am not able to view JEYA TV or HEADLINES NEWS.

What is the real issue here? How i am able to view DD FTA channels from INSAT4B (since i didnt turn my dish to that sat)?
According to SATCO, NSS6 no more carry DD signals, then how i am able to see some of its channes like SUN TV?

I wanted to see all channels, both from Dish TV pay channels and DD FTA channels. Is it possible? Please help

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
If you can able to edit TPs, Then tune it the middle of two sats, You will get it all.

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sharjah
Hi,

I have got the stb cheked by a technician..he is telling me that the soft ware is dead..change the reciever...i am in sharjah ...i need to send it to india to change..its pretty long...can anyone tell me where i can find a new reciever in UAE...kindly suggest..