Reaction score
hi
when i try activate skynet, there are lotsa traffic but no file download
in the skynet screen:
KB number changes frequently
WR number is always 2
IP increase (in some channels it is 0 )
TCP number always remains 0
IPE number increases slowly (in some channels)
TCPE ,TH , FI , FF , FS , CC , US numbers always remain 0
G number is 10,000,000

Now questions:
1.what are exactly these abbreviations?
2.why no file is showed in the screen to download?
3.in the module directory i only added some pid numbers in skynet.ini file
is the change in skynet.ini enough or some other changes are required?
please help me. i'm sick and tired of searching the web and challenging with the software with no result.
thanx

clarence

Reaction score
It may be that the data channel transponder that you are using is encrypted. If so skynet and filegraber can not filter it, and you will not get any files. Pid numbers in the ini file are all that are required unless you are using skynet.exe on its own without progdvb, then you have to add the correct transponder freq in skynet.ini.
hope this helps.

makhmalak_79

Reaction score
I 've used data channels with a green floppy disk sign ,so I dont think it migh be scambled. is there any site,some where i can find tutorial for the software, I dont understand the abbreviations in the skynet window

clarence

Reaction score
some isp's send all their data encrypted. progdvb will still show the green floppy disk. because the data is encrypted there is no way for skynet to determine what sort of files are being sent. Perhaps you can check the isp's website to determine if they use an encrypted service. If they are not encrypted I dont know why it is not working for you. There may be some help for abbreviations somewhere here www.dvbn.net .
I think these may be correct. FI [files incoming] FF[files flushed] US[users] FS[files saved] I think tcpe are broken packet counts.