Problem with Transponders

mysteryguymlt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
various mostly hotbird adsl connection
My Location
malta
Dear all, i have a dreambox 500s setup and i upload keys manually. recently i am experiencing a problem. each day i have to do a transponder scan otherwise i will not be able to view the programs that need the keys example multivision. i will only be able to see the free to air. for some reason the transponder setup is lost each day. the signal is very strong with no errors. fhe channels are all listed but does not decrypt. this never happened before. i have tested the setup with another dreambox but the problem remained. can anybody identify my problem or suggest a solution please? is it a configuration problem? kindly help. after i do a transponder scan everything comes to normal but the next day i have to do it again. your help and cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried going to France 4 or M6 Music Black first?

This is what is needed with the TPS decryption, normally takes a couple of seconds.

mysteryguymlt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
malta
hi, thank you i will definitely try it tonight. is there a solution to view mct please because although i update the keys manually i only managed to view them for a week. After that never manage to view MCT. Thank you for your full support.

mysteryguymlt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
malta
hi, i have tried it and worked excellent. thank you for your support. is the MCT problem similar please