problems descrambling channels

A

aliban

Hi,

I have a dreambox 7000s. I downloaded the hydra dragad image. I donwloaded the mary's softcam.key file and did not manage to make the french channels work. (france2-3-5, multivision). I used the remote control to do this it did not work, I use ftp, untar, dos2unic to remove the ^M characters and nothing helped. I started xcamd manuall... stil can not descramble.
Now my questions are as follows:

1- I am using xcamd plugin, and downloaded few others. Now is one plugin enough or do we need to use a specific one depending on the channels?

2- For the keys, the xcamd module seems to erase the keys.txt file, is this normal?

3- If I use aany deamon, how can we enter the keys manually? I know that using vi can do, but how can I know the format...

Best regards,
Aliban

gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
If you have Marys then set the default sCAM to NewcamD.

If you don't have NewcamD download the latest version from the control panel.

P

peloquin

Yeah Newcamd or Radegast should get u most stuff that is currently viewable, make sure u update control panel aswell