Problems patching Samsung 9500 Via Ci

since

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi

Im trying to patch my Samsung dsr 9500 Via Ci, but the Semco9500edit program says "Communication timeout".

I can upload and download the settings and program list whitout problems.

Loader = 505
Firmware = 118

Please help me, I have already search in the forum.

/Tomas

SpcialKey

Reaction score
hello i am looking for all the tools to pacht my samsung 9500via ci
any help?
please

yassi

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to patch my Samsung dsr 9500 Via Ci, but the Semco9500edit program says "Communication timeout".

I can upload and download the settings and program list whitout problems.

Loader = 505
Firmware = 118

Please help me, I have already search in the forum
yassi7jun@yahoo.com

Asi04

Reaction score
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. I get the message 'communication Timeout', when I try to update the version of my smasung 9500 VIA CI receiver. Can someone please tell us the reason of this message and how can we update the receiver???
khouryashraf@hotmail.com
Thanks

Brondola

Reaction score
I think your problem is your bootloader because it`s the 505 and not patchable whitout the jtag thingie if i`m correctly informed

Just my dime

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year
To All

advet

Reaction score
Brondola said:
I think your problem is your bootloader because it`s the 505 and not patchable whitout the jtag thingie if i`m correctly informed

Just my dime

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year
To All

I think it is something else but I can't find out what. My Sammy 9500 VIA CI (Loader version 501
Hardware version 504)
I have always been able to patch my machine but when I tried it yesterday (and today) I got the same message. Has some one got a clue?

Greetings

McDude

Reaction score
Switch off and unplug your sammy completely for 20 mins. Boot up your pc then connect cable from pc to sammy. Use semco 1
Remember only sammy with hardware 504 and boot loader 500/501 can be patched straight away

advet

Reaction score
McDude said:
Switch off and unplug your sammy completely for 20 mins. Boot up your pc then connect cable from pc to sammy. Use semco 1
Remember only sammy with hardware 504 and boot loader 500/501 can be patched straight away

Thanx McDude for your responce,

I did what you said but I found out that the problem was not my receiver but the com port of my computer :rolleyes: . It is working again :)