Problems receiving premiere sports on humax

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HumaxF1C1, Trisat dish, Astra 19.2, Eutelsat 16, Hotbird.
My Location
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am having problems tuning into premiere sports portal and some other channels which fail to show on the given frequency 11720H & 11758H, 27500 3/4.

I have a Humax F1C1 receiver, i have tried rescanning and also tried pressing the ALT button on some channels hoping it would change channels but i get the message 'this button is reserved'.

thanks for any help

philengland

Reaction score
i get same problem - cant tune in the premiere sport, or the direct and erotic ones either

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Do you get the sport information channel showing whats available with the screenshots of whats on? The channels came through on my receiver as 'unnamed' and not grouped with all the other premi*re channels when set to sort on Network. Its possible they are tuned in but stores elswhere. Sport channel 1 came through on CH142 on my echostar when it autotuned.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There was a thread about this recently, these channels are normally accessed via a submenu, on my Dreambox it is the green button.

On some receivers they are listed as something other than direkt and erotic.

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
United Kingdom
Hi, Yes i get the sports portal preview channel it is called 'premiere' but i cant seem to find any sports channels/direkt or erotic.

thanks

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
United Kingdom
I have tried the following: going through each channel being picked up on the following frequencies, 12032,11798,11720,11759 3/4 27500H found only a premiere Direkt preview channel and Sport Portal preview Channel. Also tried entring V-PIDS, A-PIDS, still no luck. I have a old and i mean old Humax F1 C1 receiever, could it be the receiver?