Prodelin 180 ka and ku band lnb invert idlk-sinl20-kakuo-opp

anto@

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dish 150 4 feed ku c lin c circ ka tbs 6925 tbs 5280
My Location
italy
Just banned them for being a time waster. Sorry, the forum is normally better than this for sales.

ok

if it was really interested he would have contacted me, since he lives a few kilometers from my house, thank you

anto@

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
italy
notice the friends of the forum that the prodellin has been sold, I still have a lnb of Ka but at the moment I don't sell it, I think of installing it on my system dear Mr. Carlo, you got my phone number but you didn't call me thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191130_130523 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    IMG_20191130_130523 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 35

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
You have provided another image of the dish, but it has been sold according to your text.

anto@

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
italy
You have provided another image of the dish, but it has been sold according to your text.

it is always the same disc, in the first photo it was the back of the disc, in this photo it is the front of the disc thanks

shriarun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbirds ..eutelsat9.. Arabsat..Yahsat..Asiasat..Insat2e..Intelsat..Measat
My Location
india
Prodelin 1.8 parameters dish is the best ever offset dish...i have tested this dish..it really gives more then that of any brand dish in this size available.....
These dishes are easily available in junk market shops at my various locations.. price for reflector is charges only 45 us dollar to 50 us dollars...by luck if we get with full accessories then it is charged double of the above price....best for ideal sat trackers

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
These dishes are easily available in junk market shops at my various locations.. price for reflector is charges only 45 us dollar to 50 us dollars...
That is the beauty of the second-hand market that you never know what kind of bargain you can get. But is those 1.8m Prodelins would be freely available all over the world than all sat-hobbyists would have them. But that is not true. So, if it is not the secret of you could you show address where those cheap Prodelins are available?

shriarun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
That is the beauty of the second-hand market that you never know what kind of bargain you can get. But is those 1.8m Prodelins would be freely available all over the world than all sat-hobbyists would have them. But that is not true. So, if it is not the secret of you could you show address where those cheap Prodelins are available?
in india we have various junk markets ... these are available there.

anto@

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
italy

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
What a waste of nice dishes....

Prodelin did licence out some of their designs to be manufactured in India, (though I thought it was the 125X and 138X series only).

Many were poorly constructed since the moulding needs a certain pressure and heat , plus the correct depth for the metal reflector material, so what you see in the video could be malformed rejects.

The best way to check is by the embossed logo in the SMC, and any breakup of the plastic at the surface.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Back on topic though, Anto's Prodelin dish is a Ka certified reflector, not a C/Ku version.

shriarun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
india
now these waste dishes have been sold out and purchased by various dish lovers...actually these all were on some unknown spot when this video became viral after that almost sold out...these were in india...UATTAR PRADESH state