Prodelin dishes any one use them need some info

R

Rd100

Prodelin satellite dishes any of you guys used the type 1130 1.2 dish and does any one know is there a uk supplyer of these dishes

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Rd100 said:
Prodelin satellite dishes any of you guys used the type 1130 1.2 dish and does any one know is there a uk supplyer of these dishes

What do you want to know?

They are hard to get in Europe as they don't stock these dishes, i tried to order some 1 year ago but it seemed a bit ackward with stock and long delivery times so i went with Andrew instead which got their stock in Essen, Germany

The central distribution is in Germany.

R

Rd100

Are they better than andrews,

Also do you know any where that stocks parts for andews dishes in the uk or europe

Also thanks for the advise on the inverto c120 white tech lnb a few weeks back it works well better than the invacom also you say your inverto is 0.3 but on mine it says 0.4

Likvid said:
What do you want to know?

They are hard to get in Europe as they don't stock these dishes, i tried to order some 1 year ago but it seemed a bit ackward with stock and long delivery times so i went with Andrew instead which got their stock in Essen, Germany

The central distribution is in Germany.

Likvid

Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Rd100 said:
Are they better than andrews,

Also do you know any where that stocks parts for andews dishes in the uk or europe

Also thanks for the advise on the inverto c120 white tech lnb a few weeks back it works well better than the invacom also you say your inverto is 0.3 but on mine it says 0.4

You need contact Andrew directly in the U.K, they can order spares for you.

Prodelin is the same as Andrew, same specs, same material, it's just a matter of taste.

I like Andrew better.

Inverto says 0.4dB but changed to 0.3dB due to marketing, i beleive it's the same LNB, just generate more sales to compete with Invacom, Invacom is a big lie also when it comes to 0.3dB.

R

Rd100

Hi there best thing is i only payed £6 for them inc postage

So do andrews have a office in the uk as i thought the channel master office closed down or is it a uk number that takes you direct to the USA, Thanks

Likvid said:
You need contact Andrew directly in the U.K, they can order spares for you.

Prodelin is the same as Andrew, same specs, same material, it's just a matter of taste.

I like Andrew better.

Inverto says 0.4dB but changed to 0.3dB due to marketing, i beleive it's the same LNB, just generate more sales to compete with Invacom, Invacom is a big lie also when it comes to 0.3dB.

Likvid

Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Rd100 said:
Hi there best thing is i only payed £6 for them inc postage

So do andrews have a office in the uk as i thought the channel master office closed down or is it a uk number that takes you direct to the USA, Thanks

Here:

Andrew Limited
Sales
Main Address:
Ilex Bldg Mulberry Business Park
FishPonds Rd
Wokingham Berkshire, England RG41 2GY
United Kingdom

UK Sales
uksales@andrew.com

+ (44) (0) 118-936-6700

+ (44) (0) 118-936-6773 (fax)