• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prog DVB setup problems

My Satellite Setup
medion 3.0ghz skystar 2, 88triax dish,Sg2100a motor
My Location
brum
Hi Sir Bronking,
thanks to your guide triax 88, motek sg2100 is up and looking at 1w spot on watched canal+ HD preview,bbc world ect in (DVB viewer). Prog dvb is another matter downloaded (technisat driver v4.2.11) from happysat = 969 zip file. unzipped is 2x down bat files,ger 15136.pad file, Info text file, update exe file. I am asuming i would use device manager to update/change driver but when i try to open the driver 4211 folder i get error skynetsys not found. Is the little bu99er in the pad file(what ever that is ) or am i scratching the wrong tree! Bear

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Have moved this to the PC Card section, as you posted it in a howto thread by a member who hasn't been on the forum for 6 months. :)

My Satellite Setup
zenega
My Location
india
hai i am new to this site, i am in india. I am using dishtv zenega receiver, recently they changed the new software so i unable to enter transponder and symbol rates for other networks. I need to use the same settop box for viewing channels provided by other networks. how can i access it? or want to change the software for my settopbox.. if possible please help me..
my email ID is: sachi*mail.com

thanking you