ProgDVB and plugins

O

otto

Can anyone explain me how to install plugins in ProgDVB and which one.I am using Astra and HotBird. Sorry for my bad english!

B

Bubu74

My Location
italy
otto said:
Can anyone explain me how to install plugins in ProgDVB and which one.I am using Astra and HotBird. Sorry for my bad english!
install:
fenhir
yankse
sofCI 5.1
semu1.06
and the latest k*ys
you can find all this stuff browsing the forum or searching on google. plugins must be installed in the progdvb directory.

hope this can help

bye bye

Lancelot

Lancelot

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
otto said:
Also Relict EPG module and Teletext module are available from ProgDvb
site (both of these go into modules folder)

Z3r0

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
My Location
Czech Paradise
Bubu74 said:
install:
fenhir
yankse
sofCI 5.1
semu1.06
and the latest k*ys
you can find all this stuff browsing the forum or searching on google. plugins must be installed in the progdvb directory.

hope this can help

bye bye
I tried to find fenhir and sofCI 5.1 but had no luck here or on Google. Can anybody point me to a link where I can download them?
Thanks!

A

ag10

My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
That's because it should be softci 5.1 and fenrir, BUT as far as I know (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, somebody) you need ONLY s2emu.
Al

Z3r0

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
My Location
Czech Paradise
ag10 said:
That's because it should be softci 5.1 and fenrir, BUT as far as I know (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, somebody) you need ONLY s2emu.
Al
Thanks a lot - I already have s2emu, but I'll give fenrir a try too, there are still loads of channels I can't get...

A

ag10

My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
Z3r0, please let me know if you get anything extra!
Al