My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
right i installed ProgDVB now need help setting up what do i do next how do i set moter up to work with dvdprog i need step in the right direction please

Missey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Athlon 2400
Nexus-s
Progdvb
sg2100
My Location
Nova Scotia
Go one step at a time.Get progdvb up and running on a stationary dish first. I would start with a single LNB aimed at one sat only. The first thing you need for a motor is a good piece of sturdy steel tubing to mount it ( 1 5/8"-2" ) . It has to be secure and straight up at 90 deg. on all sides. If possiable set it in concrete, or in my case bedrock, it has to be far more secure than an un-motorized dish or you will be beat before you start.The next thing, you will have to find your longutide and latitude where you live. Do you have a good view of the southern hemisphere? I have to go now I will look for your next post Missey.

ever_blazing

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tv card slot
My Location
Australia
pothead13 said:
right i installed dvdprog now need help setting up what do i do next how do i set moter up to work with dvdprog i need step in the right direction please

would you be able to tell me where i can download the dvdprog from please.

thannks

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
ever_blazing said:
would you be able to tell me where i can download the dvdprog from please.

thannks

download from here