progdvb problem

kuti

Reaction score
I have installed a sky 2 pc card with the disc which came with.I am useing one dish and one lmb on hotbird.At first I was able to see channels after I decieded to instal progdvb software version 4.0.0 and than when prbes started.When I hit a channel the green icon change to red,I have configured the lmb correctly.When I swicth to dvb viewer at first I can watch channels than on some stations again the same fault again icon change to red.I am thinking that the driver which came with the disc is not compatable with progdvb,I tried to find another driver 4.22 or higher but I was not able to find one,can anybody direct me to the right place to download a new driver.Your help is much apreceated

Kuti

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
For the latest skystar drivers go to

_http:\\www.technotrend.de

L.:)

kuti

Reaction score
still have problem.The driver listed for my card is 4.2.11.9999.This card used to work fine on y computer,the trouble started when I gave this card as a psesent to a friend.His pc i like mine xp.First I insatlled the original software which came with the card and useing dvb viewer I could watch channels,than I insattel prog dvb ,when I configured the lmb and tried to seect a channel the green icon change to red.Is the driver compatable,do I need to put somthing in system 32,is somthing misssing.I am very frustated ,the more I wanted to help my friend the more problems I am haveing besides the hours I am spending on his pc.I do not remember what I have put in my pc for progdvb to work maybe I am getting old at 60.Please If there is somone who had the same problem and have solved I would like to known .
Thankyou
KUTI

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Got an SS1 here and the setup is different as the SS1 has very different drivers
you will need -

The new drivers

A recent S2Emu

Some recent keys

Into ProgDVB root dir

L.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
The latest driver for the Skystar2 is 4.3 available from -

_www.technisat.com

Llew