ProgDVB, SS2 and my weekend!

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Friends

After struggle, at last with Rolfw's help I got my SS2 and ProgDVB working well. I can get only FTA channels. Have copied softcam.key to ProgDVB folder but nothing improved. Do i have to add any thing else?

Started from the scratch, i am getting better day-by-day. It took over 2 months to set SS2 card up and running. I agree the Rome is not built in a day. I hope you guys (and girls too) will keep me busy this weekend by giving more tips so that i keep on exploring this interesting sat world. Enjoy your weekend!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Jaffer is probably not the best handle for someone into mature content

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Karina, I have a skystar2 pc card.

Hi Channel Hopper, i am new to this forum (also new to sat experience). I hope to learn a lot with our friends. I love to be here.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
With Skystar 2 - Rolf really is your man. I have the kit, but the PC isnt fast enough to run the board at the moment

Hoping for a lottery win soon - or a 1GHz motherboard

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Moved this into the PC Card section, haven't played with ProgDVB for absolutely ages, but have you installed something like Yankse, Download latest Yankse and from http://yankse.dvbnetwork.com/.

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Thanks a lot Rolf. I got it. My next eperiment will be MyTheatre. Have a nice weekend!