programing cards

C

cindy

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 11-Mar-02 AT 09:48 PM (GMT)]could anyone tell me how to download the keys or hex files into a "Multiprog2000 all windows based" programmer, as I am new to this side of it, I have had satellite for many years

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Cindy, you really need to ask this in the Cards and programmers section to get the best response.

You will also need to say what type of programmer you are using, as they all use slightly different methods.

I'll move this over for you.

Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Although I don't know that specific programmer Cindy, they tend to operate in two basic ways when loading hex files.

The first is the Keymaster/millenium way: Load the Eeprom file and press program, then the Pic file and press program again, the software has it's own through pic loading software for the Eeprom.

The Elvis and VX, plus some of the other more comprehensive programmers are as follows: Load the Eeprom and Pic files (some of the software will auto-identify which is which), then press program, again many of these have their own through pic loaders.

The procedure for funcards is slightly different, but the most crucial part for all cards is to get the initial software settings right in the first place.

Rolf

C

cindy

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 12-Mar-02 AT 10:54 AM (GMT)]Hi Rolf
thanks for that will be intouch again
cindy

C

cindy

Hi Rolf
thanks for your help on programming I have managed to do the gold card but I have a funcard as well but dont know how to program that one. my programmer is a Multiprog2000 any help would be appreciated.
regards
Cindy

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Should again be fairly simple Cindy, there will be either 2 or 3 files for a fun card. Flash.hex, Interal Eeprom and External Eeprom, the internal Eeprom will sometimes be missing so you will only have to program the other two. The programming method is similar to the goldcard.

Rolf

C

cindy

Hi Rolf
Thanks again for that will have a go and see how I get on
regards
Cindy

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
I have the babykeymaster, can that program funcards ? If so can I use the software the came with it. If I can which file shall i load for the pic/eeprom for the funcard. I have no problems with Goldwafer.

Thanks in advance

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Shahid, I'm not sure that the Baby Keymaster does Funcards, i think it may do silvers though.

rolf

Alola2002

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
cindy
Can you help how u programmed your gold card and if u programmed your fun?
I have multiprog 2001xl.

thanks alot & looking for your reply.