Programming tit 1

kvp

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody help me/point me in the right direction.

I have a tit 1 which needs reprogramming - does anybody know where I can get the lasted H*X , E*P and scripts to do it?

I hope this sort of question is allowed - I apologise in advance if it is not.

Thanks for looking and your help in advance =- PM me if it's easier.

Regards KVP.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi kvp,
to program a titanium card you require a phoenix programmer, set at 3.58Mhz, and the appropriate software loader. There are a few of these, the one I used to use was Titanium 1&2 Cardprogger, but you could also use TJ's banana loader.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=39937
The last file that was working on a Titanium card was a D+ file using Tita 1 Nagra 2 programmer and file, but as the keys aren't known this file is currently not working.
If you look in the links section:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40
and the big links list you can find a link to sat-key where you should find some files, but I'm unsure what is open on a Titanium card at present.
If you search the site you'll be amazed at the utilities, information and links you will find.
Best wishes
Mickha

kvp

Reaction score
Thanks Mickha will have alook at the links you have suggested and take things from there will post an update.

KVP.

kvp

Reaction score
I am using a duolabs dynamite programmer. I am aware of the setting but the problem I am currently having is locating the required hex, eep and loadeep files.

The usual sites no longer have the information in there public folders so am really stuck - family really on my back. All and any help appreciated.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure that there are any working files, anything that may be available will probably be on sites like JKF, link in the Big links section under satellite forums.

Just seen a D+ one on Toecutters.