programming

tidus

tidus

My Location
England
does anyone know a cheap but good programming software cause my friend has just started a business and whats to make a program for it
thx

PoloMint

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
What sort of program?

Programming can be anything from writing a fancy mail merge to a life support system. Some details on what his business does, what he wants the program to do and what experience he has (if any) would make recommending something easier.

S

Swede

My Location
Cambridgeshire
Not sure I uderstand the question either, but why not use the GNU C compiler (gcc)? It's 100% free, and makes excellent code! :)

tidus

tidus

My Location
England
its to create a list of Costumers and prices so he can see want is needed to do for them and how much it will cost

K

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
tidus said:
does anyone know a cheap but good programming software cause my friend has just started a business and whats to make a program for it
thx
If your friend is needing a website program,try some of the FREE Flash websites available. You can easily do the HTML editing with Mozilla composer.
I have attached a sample for you to play with.Unzip the file to a Directory of it;s own and click the index.html to view the website.After you get it all edited ,just upload it to your webserver complete in directory or as files.:D
think I will upload 3 of them, I have over 50 total. These are free to use and the author says he can do the mods if you need.

Attachments