pw ppv movies

spitfire

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Ireland
Hi can any one give me a little help I have seem to have lost most of the pw ppv movies rest of pw ok including pw sport chs i have a hummie 5400 with a oldish patch witch i might thing is the problem,, any other suggestions would be helpful...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

tommyturnip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Swedeville
on my echostar 3000ip I have rescaned the sat and then checked the frequency, PIDs ect only to find that they are as listed on Gieseler but the picture will still not clear, this happens on all PW channels and I don't know why.

Has anyone else had the same probs on my receiver?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi tt ....I have an Echo like yours and no problems with PW today.

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
Same here, echo and pw direct working, codes changed last week
haga

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
They changed a while ago from nvod to unnamed, you may have to go to all unnamed channels and open them to find them but you should already have them.
haga

tommyturnip

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Swedeville
Yeah, I was watching them as 'unnamed' quite happily until the April switch over and then couldn't get them any more. I read what had happened and rescaned the TPs to see if it would pick up the new PIDs ect, it did but the channels wouldn't clear.

This morning I thought I'd give it another go so I could get the footie later on today and the channels cleared before I did anything - wierd!

The only thing that has changed since I last tried is my 6in1 has been updated but since I do that every couple of days thanks to 30w and 5e I should have had up to date codes all the time.

I don't think there's going to be an explaination for this one but I don't mind as the Man U game is on later and Showtime is on with an English soundtrack too :D

T

theReindeer

spitfire said:
I have seem to have lost most of the pw ppv movies rest of
pw ok including pw sport chs

@spitfire,
you will soon going to loose all your PW channels, since Premiere will switch
from Betacrypt (kind of Irdeto1) to Nagravision 2 (codename Aladin) in the
next couple of weeks :D :D :D

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think it will last a bit longer than that Reindeer, as far as I can tell, it is scheduled for October.

spitfire

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Ireland
by the way folks i re patched my hummie and put latested channel list for hot bird and astra by cable my self and everything working a treat,think i will move one of my dishes to pick up 30 w for next season footy what do u all think.?

T

theReindeer

rolfw said:
I think it will last a bit longer than that Reindeer, as far as
I can tell, it is scheduled for October.

@rolfw,
By July 1st, ca-id 1801 (Nagra) was registered along with 1702 (Beta) on
all Premiere channels on Astra1. How long will this simulcrypt last ?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Probably until autumn, they need to roll out the card changeover slowly, as they only have a finite number of call centre staff.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
mnomier said:
How can I open canal+?

What, you mean the French Canal+? It is in Seca2, you can open with a genuine card.

easysat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S + motorised 80cm dish, Amstrad DRX550 Digibox + fixed dish
My Location
pj::
rolfw said:
What, you mean the French Canal+? It is in Seca2, you can open with a genuine card.

Many of the channels, including Canal+, in the Canal Satellite bouquet on Astra 19°E are simulcrypted in Seca2 and Viaccess1 (see http://www.lyngsat.com/dig/csn.shtml ). If subscriber cards only use Seca2, what purpose does Viaccess1 serve, especially as it is not a very secure form of encryption?

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
As this is in the Irdeto forum, its either a mispost or a different Canal + to the French package - possibly Canal+ Holland