Qmax & Truman decoders

DeaD_HeaD

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Recently there are some new decoders in the market that can decode all channels that the "Fun Card" can decode .. some of these are "Qmax" & "Truaman" .. We now don't even need a cam to view encrypted channels ! O-Ha

Has anyone tried any of these decoders ??
And how can we get an update for there Software ?

Thanks in advance ;)

seek minoo

Reaction score
hi
i got a Qmax reciver but i know a little information that can help u getting the update of this excellent decoder go to this link:
www.digitallworld.com ( http://alaasat.cjb.net/ ) this site cotains progams in arabic and english
this decoder can decode many channels on the hotbird and astra like multivision ,Tbs,absat,xxl, and mush more also u can change the 16 number key useing the remotecontrol

have a nice time bye bye if i got more information i will tell u :D

Panchal

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I too have a Qmax receiver and I am trying hard to find out who is the manufacturer of this receiver. There is no name on box or in catalogues. The seller in Egypt do not want to speak of it.

Is this receiver SATCODX compeatable. How to update / load Transponder list by using SATCODx program???

I need to find web site of manufacturer to get program for updating software.

Dear friends can you help me?

please reply to panchal@link.net

mimoo1975

Reaction score
hi, i have a Qmax too that i just bought a couple of days ago..
I need also to know more about its features as i knew it opens channels without cards !!

gambah

Reaction score
hi
plz tell me how can i upgrade my truman vega receiver ?

plby30

Reaction score
Is Qmax a modified SFT-190 with magic CAM and Funcard? or is it SCI-190 with modified s/w?
Could anyone reprogram the inside funcard to the latest HEX (software) ?

Any feedback would help!

plby30

Reaction score
One more thing.
Could anyone update the multivision keys which was updated Feb. 18, 04 using the secret key change menu in Qmax. I was able to do it but it is gone again after few minutes.

Panchal

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
It is extreemly dificult to find the model of the Qmax as the manufacturer do not write the model No. on box. Also I sent the Serial No. written on a small sticker on back to find out the model no. but Digitall world do not bother to reply. I down loaded the software from Ditall world but it never works.

Can any one help to find the model and to upgrade the soft ware. My box has a Irdeto cam and a funcard. As some one said it might be the SCI-190 originall but the local seller must have been modifying it by adding cam and then selling at high price. so the SCI190 software never works

If any one break through please tell us how we too can solve the problem
bye

plby30

Reaction score
Qmax is confirmed to be SFT-190. Also, I was able to update the built-in Funcard using the software I downloaded from the URL given in this thread.

Don't use the s/w from digitall world as it is for the orginal SFT-190. Qmax uses different firmare developed by someone else )(-red.

I did not try to change the receiver firmware as I don't want to lose my box ;)

seek minoo

Reaction score
hi guys

to update Qmax useing the remote control :

1.go to the channel

2.press exit key a menu will popup then u can open the channel by two ways try pressing blue key or green key several time but not too fast this will change the key number then the channel will open if this fails
3. try enting the numbers useing the remote control u can find the new numbers by searching a file called softcam keys not the registry file but a textwich contain the new keys
bye gys have a nice time see u soon

mz_msta

Reaction score
Dear all
I am new in using qmax and want to know which key's i must use to update it. as I found many key's but i do not know which is the suitable one.
thank u

shousha

Reaction score
Does anyone knows how to use the teletext. I can't find anythig about this on my remote control. I have a Qmax with card reader.

steven33

Reaction score
hello all member's and friends of satellite ,i am interessted to all subject related with the flash memory of all receiver's as follow,aston strong ,discovery3000,and much more ,and for this i want the sites that offer this program's with the BIN readers of this last one ,please reply to me very soon,i need also the encryption of irdeto2,and viaccess2,and the mediaguard 2,and some related site very used.

thank you.

After_dark

Reaction score
the software of truman vega and all truman versions is located here

http://www.truman1.com/vega.htm

to decode the reciever Truman Vega code
from menu language OK and press 9999 the the codes window will open for entering new channels codes

" any help -- any time"

gambah said:
hi
plz tell me how can i upgrade my truman vega receiver ?

amkza

Reaction score
Hi , i have Truman vega and i updated the software from the site : www.truman1.com and after that the reciever was unable to view the encrypted channels as Multivision and XXL ........ WHAT CAN I DO ??

PLZ help me . and is there a secret code to edit chanel codes or something ? i heard that pressing 9999 in menu will open a windows which u can edit chanel code ... it didn't work ... plz help

amkza

Reaction score
take care guys ,,,,, the site www.truman1.com contains software that destroys the reciever ,, i made an update from this site and my decoder was unable to decode the scrambled channels again . like XXL and Multivision .

DizerX

Reaction score
Hi all

Since i got this receiver 6 months ago (Qmax with 2 CI ports) and i've been searching for any info. about it on the internet,but i found nothing,on digitall world site there is nothing about Qmax,and i am totally confused.

How many versions of Qmax are there??

I heard that there are 3 types,one of them is FTA(free to air),the second contains one embedded CAM and the third one contains two CI free ports.

I also heard that only the first two types can open encrypted channels using the software,but i heard someone else saying that the third one can too!!!!

See why i'm confused?? I heard,I heard,I heard,but nothing for sure,i don't know what to do!!!!!!

DizerX
Egypt