quality and signal low on half of the transponders

jupija

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I live in apartment building, and do not really know what dish and LNB we have. The receiver is Digimax 9040. I receive the Astra and Hotbird channels but only half of them
My Location
Croatia
Hi,

I live in Croatia in appartment building. I don't know anything about the dish and lnb. I only have sattelite tv connector in my appartment. I have analogue Kathrein and digital digimax 9040 receivers. Both can receive only about half of the channels available from Astra 19.2 and Hotbird sattelites. The quality and signal level are about 50-60 % for those channels that I receive, but goes to Q=0 %, and Level jumping around 0% with the channels that I cannot receive. It seems that I can receive channels from TPs that are at lower frequency (approximately <11500), but the TPs from 11500 are not available.

Please, any help is appreciated. I would like to know if I have to contact my building manager or not?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum jupija

Without knowing those details dish size etc. it is difficult to advise. It all depends how the building has been wired up and what is in current use, only the manager will know that. It could be an lnb problem a switch problem a cabling problem a dish size problem who knows!