Quantum 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver Software

My Satellite Setup
need the software to update receiver for Quantum Digital Receiver
My Location
US
I need the firmware for Quantum 3000 Digital Satellite Receiver. If anyone know where to download the software, please let me know.

Thanks

My Satellite Setup
Sky and freeview
If you send me your e mail address,I'll send you a link for the software and loader

My Satellite Setup
software
My Location
n da comp
hi
i have a quantum satellite reciever and most of the channels are scramled and i cant find a way 2 fix it
can anybody help me
thanks

mbro

My Satellite Setup
need the software to update receiver for Quantum Digital Receiver
My Location
Teesside
Hi
I also need the software to update receiver for Quantum Digital Receiver ,been let down by cablebox shop where I bought it from need some info on how to get it up and running

My Satellite Setup
Sat
My Location
Ecuador
Hi
I also need the software to update receiver for Quantum 3000 Digital Receiver, help me please.

tks

My Satellite Setup
compaq presario quantum fta receiver
My Location
merseyside
hi everyone have bought a quantum digital sattelite receiver but cant find software to unscramble channels complete newbie any help appreciated thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Lol theres virtually nothing open on patches or keys in Europe these days - so basically you are wasting your time.

You have missed the great days of multiple packages open on patches - it was 2 years ago.

Digi+ on 1W is open, but not for much longer as they are changing their encryption in the near future.

My Satellite Setup
compaq presario quantum fta receiver
My Location
merseyside
i only bought this box a month ago do you think i have any chance of returning it to the supplyer or have i been stuffed