Question ?

H

HRLFR

My Satellite Setup
not yet set up
My Location
South west Germany city Freiburg
Does anyone knows someone who can put a satellite antenna (or more than one) on the roof of our house in southwest Germany (Freiburg)that fulfills partly the following:
receive german Satelites, russian, english, french, and if possible american
As I am technically unskilled the best would be to have someone to do this job for me. I telefoned some companys, but they did not know what to do.
Or, if someone can comment what equipment whould be best suited -this would help too. Thanx a lot Helmut

H

haggard

My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
HRLFR said:
Does anyone knows someone who can put a satellite antenna (or more than one) on the roof of our house in southwest Germany (Freiburg)that fulfills partly the following:
receive german Satelites, russian, english, french, and if possible american
As I am technically unskilled the best would be to have someone to do this job for me. I telefoned some companys, but they did not know what to do.
Or, if someone can comment what equipment whould be best suited -this would help too. Thanx a lot Helmut
Helmut, there must be many satellite installers in a big city like Freiburg; keep phoning them. Best don't mention the need to receive american satellites because from SW Germany, that requires a hole drilling through the Earth and maybe that is why they did not know what to do. For the rest, it is straightforward, unless you are in the middle of the Schwarzwald.