R01: No CA found problem

JonRDS2484

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 2 and windows xp
My Location
Spain
I have a DM800SE which I believe is an original as the Sim is glued in. I have tried to flash a new version of Openpli but it displayed ¨Invalid or old image¨. I then tried to flash SSl 84b# but now I am getting R01: No CA found, I have tried to flash SSl 84b# for original DB with Dreamup but when it gets to Box is flashing from its memory it stops and will not go any further. I've also tried different images but I get Error message -

Got wrong response from box:HTTP/1.0 400 Bad request
Content-Type text/plain
Server:secondstage/84
Cache-Control: no cache
Connection close

icd***SERIAL MODE***

Can anybody please help me? I hope I have not broke my receiver

A nonymous

Reaction score
Just because the sim card is glued in it doesn't mean its an original. The Chinese have glue also :D

The Three most common sim cards are Sim 2.01, Ferrari and Estar. Each Sim needs its own bootloader and image modified to suit. What you have done is basically installed an image that isn't compatible with the particular sim installed in your box.

If you are getting a no CA error from an install of Genuine software then it means you haven't got an original box.

What does the Sim look like? Does it have a hologram on it or does it look like the one pictured below?

If you google "R01: No CA error" you will find the answer you require. I have managed to find about 15 web pages which tell you how to recover your box from this problem :D

Nano