Radio FiveLive commentary of Premiership...

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
OK, so this isn't the most earth-shattering news on the planet, but the BBC are now streaming live commentary of ALL Premiership football to UK internet users.

Also Championship, League, CL and UEFA matches and loads of other stuff to both UK and non-UK surfers.

Get bored stupid here... _http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sport/commentaries.shtml

Remember when you could watch top-class football on BBC1 for free??? No, I'm struggling now too...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
BGonaSTICK said:
Remember when you could watch top-class football on BBC1 for free??? No, I'm struggling now too...
I remember it well.... each team played in various designs of black and white kit on grey football pitches. Their shorts used to go down to their knees (Isn't that right Mr Finney!!!!!)
:-wow
I also used to watch pot black.
And for those of you watching the snooker in black & white the blue ball is the one behind the brown ball.:-lmao

moyhim

Reaction score
Some times R5 LIVE sometimes seem to stop the stream for Champion League games thru the net so i resort to
www.socceraudio.com

tho when watching the chelsea game thru big blue (chelsea radio) the commentator made liverpool sound like cabbages, like literally.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Blimey, I thought Chelsea were pretty average and Liverpool did the job they came to do personally.

Let's hope the re-match is more entertaining than the second half of this one. :rolleyes:

Why not watching on Sat? It was on Sat1 19.2E FTA?

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
BGonaSTICK said:
Blimey, I thought Chelsea were pretty average and Liverpool did the job they came to do personally.

Let's hope the re-match is more entertaining than the second half of this one. :rolleyes:

Yes,

I watched it on there too, Stick. German commentator was quite amusing when either team squandered a chance.

It went something like, " Guerrrrrrrrrrrrrr...."

Not sure on the translation!!

Yorks:D :-newb

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:

Im saying absoutely NOTHING.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Actually there were at least 5 stations showing this game...You had the choice of italian, albanian , german, swiss, and some other unidentified....