Rant Rant Rant

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Pishing people do my head in..

Why is it people push in when getting on the train.. push to get a seat.. then we arrive at the final stop and they expect to be the first off the train.. doesnt work like that.. My hands firmly on both handles on either side of door.. no one gets past.. cheeky things,.., ive just stood up all the way to the final stop.. you sat down and expect me to let you past whilst i slowly loosen my ankles after they have frozen and gone stiff.. and you have sat down taking the last paper from the pile near the doors.. "this is a flipping piss take this, there is never no room on these trains .. Dont worry ill shoulder barge them" Urr yeah mate you even touch me once and your on the floor.. flipping tossers..

Dont know what it is lately but people are starting to wind me up :mad:

Like walking down market street at dinner.. too many people around so everyone is walking directly behind each other... pishes me off when some silly billy decides to stop dead and makes me walk into her.. some daft women did this too me last week.. luckily i was aware and was on alert .. this women stopped dead and i just carried on walking .. anyway she fell over and accused me of pushing her over and swore at me.. Silly women got what for,... give her some advice on slowly pulling over when wanting to stop.. after all you cant jst stop dead on the m6 in the fast lane..

Anyway rant over. sorry if im not allowed to post thoughts :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Yeshi said:
Dont know what it is lately but people are starting to wind me up :mad:

I do.... you are getting old :-rofl2 :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Hint, have a really large dinner the night before preferably roast something or other, with beer. Then in the morning make your usual journey to work, but as soon as you get a place by the doors, let one rip, I mean LET ONE RIIIIPPPP.
Preferably the type that peels posters off the carriage walls from 5m , bleaches colour off the seat fabric, and turns carriage air into a lingering disease if inhaled.

Do it in the same carriage, same train, three times in one week and believe me, they will recognise you, and give you some room.

Job done

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Now I remember you CH.When I sing you HUM.({})

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
certain kids pi** me off,
the ones that can see your car coming so they first run into the road and slow right down to a sloth like pace just because they can'O'-red