Re-activation of org IrdetoII card

angel_dour

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I have an original Irdeto2 card with expired subscription. Is there any way of getting the card back working?

Thanks,

ukyawaye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
Ku-Band, C-Band Motor Drive System.
My Location
Myanmar
Dear angel_dour,

Since nobody release any information on Decryption of data & signature, the only way to switch on I2 card (as far as I know ) is by subscription. But you can enjoy buy1get2 (months) scheme by logging ( either Scsi or season type ) EMMs to your own card and using appropriate blocker.
Regards, ka

gigi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ukyawaye said:
Dear angel_dour,

Since nobody release any information on Decryption of data & signature, the only way to switch on I2 card (as far as I know ) is by subscription. But you can enjoy buy1get2 (months) scheme by logging ( either Scsi or season type ) EMMs to your own card and using appropriate blocker.
Regards, ka

Can you tell me the right blocker for irdeto2 card of stream?I have a card that will be disactivated early.Thanks by Gigi

kkamel

Reaction score
A guy called hady100 claims that he could change the expire date on non-expired original ird2 card, by logging this card on the first five days of its activation, he also claims that nokia 9200,9500,or9600 must be used because scsi interface logging. I am not experienced with the programs he is using and this logging things so I can't verify is it true or not. He is using FMCard program, I2SL, CRDfromLog2. Can some experienced guy check his claims and tell the poeple waiting for ird2 hacking. His group is as follows:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hady100group/