RE Irdeto2 programmer/reader

darthmaul

Reaction score
My Location
australia
Hi all in Great Brittan
need some help from you folk over there about which programmer / reader to use for reading Irdeto 2 cards and any help with some software would be nice
over here in Australia they have just swithed some of our systems over from ir 1 - ir 2 .any help here would be great:)

fasta

Reaction score
darthmaul said:
Hi all in Great Brittan
need some help from you folk over there about which programmer / reader to use for reading Irdeto 2 cards and any help with some software would be nice
over here in Australia they have just swithed some of our systems over from ir 1 - ir 2 .any help here would be great:)
yeah me to live in West Aust have you had much luck yet i can get most detail with just about any pheonix programmer but no hmk and what about algorithm

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Irdeto2 is second generation encryption and channels using this can only be viewed with legitimate Irdeto cards. There is no software availbale to emulate Irdeto2. Such cards can be used in Irdeto cams (obviously) or a magic module cam for example. Also with a matrix reloaded cam I believe.