re: Reciever for MRev...

UT666

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an old Humax F1 - VACI, which worked fine until i started using a Mrev cam... It, on averages, reintialisses the cam every 30mins... sometimes only solution is to power off/ power on the reciever to get it working again.

So i think its time i either get a new reciever, or look into this mod which was posted below, although as i havent seen much feedback yet on the mod, hence i think reciever is the best option for now.....

So can anyone recomend a good, cheapish (sub200euro) reciever which they know works fine with the Mrev.

many thanks,

UT.

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
UT666 said:
Hello,

I have an old Humax F1 - VACI, which worked fine until i started using a Mrev cam... It, on averages, reintialisses the cam every 30mins... sometimes only solution is to power off/ power on the reciever to get it working again.

So i think its time i either get a new reciever, or look into this mod which was posted below, although as i havent seen much feedback yet on the mod, hence i think reciever is the best option for now.....

So can anyone recomend a good, cheapish (sub200euro) reciever which they know works fine with the Mrev.

many thanks,

UT.

The fault you describe happens on lots of different receivers, I have a very expensive Force box and an in-exspensive Televes, both of them do the same. My Technomate 5500 behaves OK, perhaps their cheaper TM1000CI will behave as well.