Reading 1-2 Chelsea

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
From the BBC News Desk

Chelsea come from behind to beat Reading at the Madejski stadium.

Chelsea scored twice in three minutes to maintain their 100% record as goalkeeper Petr Cech endured an uncomfortable return to Reading.

Cech, who fractured his skull last season in the game at Reading, made an awful hash of a punch allowing Andre Bikey to put the home side ahead.

But Frank Lampard's run and shot early in the second half and Didier Drogba's curling effort put Chelsea 2-1 up.

Reading went down to 10 men when debutant Kalifa Cisse was red-carded.

More...

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
2 goals in 5 mins had reading shocked after a fantastic 1st half by them. Should have gone in 2 up 1st 45 mins.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, was a bit unlucky, but a narrow loss to Chelsea is probably not going to worry them too much and I think they have enough quality in the team to produce some good results against many of the other Premiership teams.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Agree with you there rofl.. Manchester United suffered with them.. i think its going to be a very good season for smaller clubs..

I cannot wait for City Vs United... i think city will dampen united further..

Look at chelski though.. 2 Games and already have a 4point lead on united rofl

samanddave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm-8000 mc ci
My Location
Norfolk
Sorry to butt in, but I've been trying to find a way to contact John_Graydon. This seems to be the only way at the moment.

I found an old thread about programming the magic cam on a tm-8000 mc ci. It sounds like you did it. Is it still possible? There seems to be very little interest in using the embedded cam on this receiver. Does it not work. Does it actually exist. It sounds like a good idea to me if it works.