reading..a genuine viaccess card....//????? help please

stevio

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uh::
Have borrowed a viacces card to look at the possibilities of copying codes from this..
what software should i use...Please advise,i dont want to spank the card up.it belongs to a mate!

verywiseguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
Malaysia
I need the same info. Please send me any Viacces* utilities if they are available.

Thanks and regards.

verywiseguy@yahoo.com

Pligs76

Reaction score
My Location
uh::no
I would like to join the queue. How can I extract the Master Key and insert it into a GW hex file?

Pligs76

I

Ididndoit

If you are talking about Via1 cards, this can be done easily with software available all over the net.

But if you are talking about Viaccess2 cards, as I suspect, forget it - you ain't gonna read anything with existing software. Hence, the reason for the brute. You wanna join it, go to http://keysearch.da.ru
If you don't, get used to staring at black screens or buying official cards.

rezaduro

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Download Elvis and MKextrakt. Run Elvis and put it on Phinix mode. Run MKextrakt and save the file that is made out of MKextrakt. Now you can read the contens of the card.

Do you nead help programing a new card let me now.

RezaDuro

Originally posted by stevio
Have borrowed a viacces card to look at the possibilities of copying codes from this..
what software should i use...Please advise,i dont want to spank the card up.it belongs to a mate!

a3639

Reaction score
rezaduro said:
Download Elvis and MKextrakt. Run Elvis and put it on Phinix mode. Run MKextrakt and save the file that is made out of MKextrakt. Now you can read the contens of the card.

Do you nead help programing a new card let me now.

RezaDuro

Hi ReraDuro:

I am intertested in reading V 2.5 cards. Can you pls tell me where I can d/l Elvis and MKextrakt programs?

Thank you.

/a3639

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
a3639 said:
Hi ReraDuro:

I am intertested in reading V 2.5 cards. Can you pls tell me where I can d/l Elvis and MKextrakt programs?

Thank you.

/a3639

I doubt it if you will get a reply. The post was made in 2003