Rebuild of EPL

zanders

Reaction score
My Location
Hampshire, UK
Hi guys,

I have seen somewhere a way to rebuild the EPL file???

I am right in assuming the EPL is the list you see when you select file menu from main menu or via FTP?

When I telnet to the DB the list is cirrect however when I use the onscreen menu or FTP it still lists old files that have been deleted agaes ago.

I checked the stickies but cannot find it there, I have also been on to a few other websites without any luck.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
zanders said:
Hi guys,

I have seen somewhere a way to rebuild the EPL file???

I am right in assuming the EPL is the list you see when you select file menu from main menu or via FTP?

When I telnet to the DB the list is cirrect however when I use the onscreen menu or FTP it still lists old files that have been deleted agaes ago.

I checked the stickies but cannot find it there, I have also been on to a few other websites without any luck.

Maybe the files havent transferred correctly. Or maybe a good boot would do.
What ftp are you using. Im using the dreambox control centre and works well for me, no problems with it yet.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Does a flash erase not clear out the old stuff?