Receiver Besat 5400 Gold-Crypted channels not working properly

aa_762

Reaction score
Hi all
I have Besat 5400 Gold receiver with CI slots. When I purchased, most of crypted channels (Multivision, XXl & Free X etc) were working. I was able to watch Zee TV also on Asiasat 3S. A week before, I am facing problem. Once I power on the receiver, these channel work and after 1~2 minutes, it is again scrambled. What is this and how can i resolve this problem? Anyone has any information, please Help me.

Regards,

Anees

shady5

Reaction score
any body plz explane to me how i can upgrade besat 5400 gold thank you

hmere

Reaction score
any body plz explane to me how i can upgrade besat 5400 gold where I can find the last software thank you

yamen

Reaction score
plz help me i have besat 5400 gold , when i try to search for satellites like hotbird or astra i found signal but the receiver couldn't put me any channel in automatic search or manual search , i have downloaded the file from (metaware) and with at sky 5512
but the reciver still writing "download " in the end i power it off plz help me i didn't understand anything.

pilot2

Reaction score
aa_762 said:
Hi all
I have Besat 5400 Gold receiver with CI slots. When I purchased, most of crypted channels (Multivision, XXl & Free X etc) were working. I was able to watch Zee TV also on Asiasat 3S. A week before, I am facing problem. Once I power on the receiver, these channel work and after 1~2 minutes, it is again scrambled. What is this and how can i resolve this problem? Anyone has any information, please Help me.

Regards,

Anees
WWW.alwakir.net/index.php